Welcome to the new FuZion Vapor Site! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Learn more.
- The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Call Of Duty: WWII Its finally here and we love it! The series has brought back the nostalgia of a World War II themed game. Activision did a phenomenal job of making sure World War 2 felt fast-paced and fun without watering down the product. I personally was relieved to see the drastic changes to series, ESPECIALLY after last years Infinite Warfare. Gone are the days of jet-packs and wall running. Thank God! While my normal routine every year is to hop straight into multiplayer, this year I opted for the campaign. WW2’s campaign takes viewers through a dark time during history. The graphics are unreal, it’s like you're watching a movie! Activision’s rendition of World War II really makes you feel connected to characters in a way that we’ve never seen before.There were times during the campaign where I was genuinely mad/sad that one of my platoon mates died. Finally, multiplayer is fixed! Time to kill has been tweaked and the hitmarkers feel great! Scorestreaks really mean something now. My biggest complaint so far with WW2 is the amount of maps at launch. 9 total maps?! Cmon that’s a joke compared to the normal 13. Other than that WW2 Comment below and let us know what you think of WW2?
It’s that time Fuzionheadz! The second annual Fuzion Vapor Costume Contest is here! The 1st place winner gets a Hex Ohm! (3) 2nd place winners will receive a 50$ gift card to the Fuzion Vapor online store and (2) 3rd place winners will receive a 25$ gift card to the Fuzion Vapor online store! The costumes will be judged off of creativity and originality. The winners will be judged from Oct 27th – Oct 31st and announced November 3rd at 12pm. Best of luck!
Here are the Rules!
- Must be 18 or of legal age
- Must provide proof of age
- Must incorporate a sign with the #FuzionCostumeContest17 with your picture
- To enter tag @FuzionVapor to any of our social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, or Snapchat--> @Fuzion_Vapor)
- All submissions must be in by midnight of October 31st
- Let’s talk nicotine! We all remember the first time walking into your local vape shop and being overwhelmed with all the many options of flavors and mods. R.E.L.A.X. We got you! It’s about first finding a device that best suits your tobacco consumption. Your device is the foundation, without a good foundation your setup can be doomed from the start. Trust me! The first question you should ask yourself is “how much do I smoke?”. This can be the pivotal decision that can either turn you on or off of vaping. One of the most common mistakes that are made by novice vapers is that they simply aren’t getting enough nicotine. Your nicotine can be set from a few variables. For instance, how many cigarettes you smoke or the type of cigarettes you smoke could have a huge effect when choosing a nicotine level. A good rule of thumb that I like to use is; if you’re a light smoker you should start towards the lower end of the spectrum like 0,1.5,3 and 6. For medium smokers start at 6,12, and in some cases 18 and last but not least heavy smokers should try 18, 24, and in some cases 36. Remember vaping is subjective and everyone’s body will react and absorb nicotine at different rates. Don’t be afraid to go up or down if you think your nicotine isn’t enough or is too much. Key indicators to look for if you feel like you’re not getting enough is “chain vaping”. “Chain vaping” is when the user takes multiple draws in a small-time frame. You’ll know if you’re chain vaping because your mod will be hot to the touch usually in the location of where your tank and mod meet. A tell-tell sign that you have too much nicotine is heart palpitations or headache. Both symptoms can be cured by drinking a generous amount of water. In conclusion, don’t be afraid to try out different nicotine levels to get the one that works for you
- Hey Fuzionheadz! I know that header got you guys. Listen…. Vaping is very subjective. For instance, I love fruity flavors; don’t know what the vape world would be without that flavor profile however, I’m 50/50 on whether I’m going to like a bakery flavor or not. Not many vapers, experienced and beginners know this but WATTAGE!! Wattage can greatly affect the way certain flavors taste. Yes, that’s right Fuzionheadz WATTAGE! Lower wattages bring out more of the sweet fruits that we see used in the industry. Whereas higher wattages bring out more of the bakery in juices. So, with that said hold off just a little bit longer on throwing away that “nasty” juice. Try different out different wattages, you never know!
Ok, I know I'm late to the party but I have finally discovered Game of Thrones. I almost feel like the first person who discovered fire! I started Game of Thrones since it was coming back from it’s break. So far I have made it about 5 episodes in and I love the writing and character development that the show brings to the stage. Since were on the topic of binge watching TV shows. Leave a comment below on what shows we should check out. We like a little bit of everything; from horror to comedy.
- We finally made it Fuzionheadz! It’s been a long one and what better way to bring in the weekend than a Fuzion Friday Swag Contest! Here are the rules to enter: 1)Repost the picture above on any social media platform and tag @FuzionVapor 2) Comment “done” underneath the BLOG 3) YOU MUST DO ALL STEPS TO BE ENTERED. I repeat you must do ALL steps 4) Winners will be chosen at random and announced Monday 5) MUST be of legal age to participate and be able to show I.D. Welcome to Fuzion Friday, may the odds be ever in your favor!
- On July 28, FDA Commissioner Gottlieb announced a new comprehensive plan for FDA tobacco regulations with a strong focus on nicotine content. We at FuZion found the announcement encouraging or manufacturers and consumers of ENDS products. The comprehensive plan acknowledges the continuum of risk for tobacco products and the positive role that ENDS can play in addressing combustible tobacco use. The announcement addressed: -FDA seeking to lower nicotine levels in combustible tobacco products -FDA is extending the marketing application deadline for ENDS products to August 8, 2022 to encourage innovation -FDA intends to set products safety standards for ENDS components such as batteries and e-liquid packaging to lower risk of harm to users and exposure to children -FDA intends to give manufacturers more clarity in what information must be contained in marketing applications and how they will be reviewed. Overall, the announcement marks a step in the right direction by the FDA and we look forward to the new approach.
- Justin “The Highlight” Gaethje wins his first fight in his UFC debut. The fireworks were saved for the main event of TUF 25! Justin Gaethje (18-0) squared off with Blackzillian fighter Michael Johnson (17-12) in the lightweight bout at the Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena. Justin rocked Michael Johnson with huge haymakers scoring a TKO in the final seconds of the 2nd round. Both fighters totaled 195 strikes in less than 2 rounds of competition. Gaethje hasn’t even sniffed a defeat in nearly 6 years. Justin’s winning streak is the third longest among UFC fighters. Justin has already called out his next fight, asking for Tony Ferguson in an interview with Fox Sports.
- Happy Hump Day ladies and gentlemen! Today I want to talk about builds. Everyone has a “Go To” build that they love. My personal favorite is a classic kanthal .2 build with good ole Cotton Bacon. Throughout the years I’ve seen so many crazy builds using all types of wire and cotton. There’s even a couple Instagram pages dedicated to vapers all-around the world showing off their beloved builds. A must have for any vaper is an all-inclusive build kit, you know the one that comes with the coil jig, scissors, ohm reader, different sized drill bits, and even a little pouch for your cotton. I remember when I first started building I wasted tons and tons off wire but my teacher was great…. Shout out to Shannon Gibbs aka The Build Queen! Shannon got me right! She showed me the proper way to build identical coils, how to tuck your cotton wicks to maximize and grab flavor from the base of your RDA, and last but not least how to clean gunky coils. Let us know in the comments below, what your favorite build is?
E3 2017 has ended and boy are we in for a treat in the next coming months, all the way to 2018! Sony, Microsoft, EA, and Nintendo dropped a lot of new content and information for upcoming games that they are working on. I don’t even know where to start, there’s sooooo many great games that were previewed last week. For starters let’s talk about Anthem, EA’s new open-world shooter that is set to launch in Fall of 2018. This shooter takes place in the future where you and your friends play as freelancers who explore life outside the safety of civilizations gates for loot based rewards. The players are outfitted with exosuits that have unique capabilities and weapons that can be customized based on the players play-style. I personally can’t wait for this one to come out. It reminds me of a mash up between Titanfall and Call of Duty. Speaking of Call of Duty, Sledgehammer Games dropped a lot of info on this year’s Call of Duty which takes place in World War 2. This is my go to game every year and this one I am most excited for. This year’s COD is going back to its OG roots; that’s right boots on the ground! The COD Community has been asking for boots on the ground for years now and this year it’s finally coming back. Call of Duty WWII is going to bring back the true grit and darkness of World War II. The graphics look amazing and the sounds of the guns/atmosphere are unbelievable. In the multiplayer reveal that was premiered at E3 you saw a bunch of new killstreaks that looked devastating. I can’t wait to use the B-17 Ball Turret Gunner or the Fighter Pilot strafe run. I CAN’T WAIT! Those weren’t the only highlights of E3 that wowed the gamer community. How about the reveal of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 set to release November 17, 2017! This year’s installment has a campaign mode which was widely asked for by fans. I have no idea how the last one got off charging fans 60 real dollars and not having a campaign mode. The game looks sharp combining all the generations of Star Wars. The multiplayer gameplay that EA released looked like organized chaos in a good way! So much was going on and I couldn’t help but take in all the nostalgia. The game looks like it will be much better than last years. Let’s talk about God Of War 4 from Sony which is set to release in early 2018. Santa Monica Studios has built a cult classic with the God Of War series and this year’s installment is looking to be no slouch when it comes to action. Set after Kratos has slayed all of the Greek God’s after their dishonesty of releasing him from his personal torment. The 4th installment has Kratos taking on Norse mythology. From what I gather from the trailer is that Kratos will not be alone on this journey as he acts as a father figure, mentor and protector to his son Atreus. The gameplay trailer looked incredible, Kratos has a battle axe and shield as his new weaponry, trading in the iconic Blades Of Athena. As usual Kratos will be taking on all types of enemies from big to small. This title lets everybody unleash their inner warrior! Last, but certainly not least Madden 18! Now I can hear the groans already about how stagnant the Madden franchise has been. It’s truly unbelievable that Madden is the only thing we have for football games during the year *cries in NCAA * BUT it looks like this year Madden is bringing the heat by using the world-renown Frost Bite Engine. Although not a lot has been released about this year’s installment, EA showed a trailer of Madden 18’s Longshot game mode and it blew me away. It looks as if Madden is bringing back the much-loved Superstar mode. The Longshot gameplay starts you as the protagonist Devin Wade who is a fallen star who is trying to play his way back into the league. I don’t know about you but im hype for football to come back. Madden is set to be released August 25th 2017. Let us know what games you’re looking forward to in the comments below!