Login The pop-up login window is not working. Click the text login instead to sign in. Learn more.
- 1) Vape Tongue- Is your favorite e-juice losing flavor? You may have “vapers tongue”. We’ve all been here and there’s no doubt it’s frustrating! A common is misconception is that vape tongue involves your taste buds but in all actuality, it’s your nose that’s the problem. What you are experiencing is olfactory fatigue or loss of flavor perception. The best way to get rid of vapers tongue is changing juices for a little while or sniffing coffee beans cleanse your palate. 2) Drink Water! - The most common mistake made among vapers is not hydrating enough. Vaping can really dry you out so make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids. 3) Battery Storage- Keep your batteries stored in a battery case! NEVER put batteries in your pocket because loose change or keys could complete the circuit needed to activate the battery. Also, keep an eye out for rips and tears in your battery wraps. Rips and tears can cause mod malfunctions. Battery wrap replacements can be purchased at most vape shops or found online for cheap. 4) Not all tanks are equal- Cinnamon, citrus, banana, and menthol based flavors tend to crack plastic tanks. Beware of using e-juices containing these flavorings in plastic tanks as it could spell the end of your tank 5) Regularly change your atomizer/coil- The general lifespan of a coil is about 1-2 weeks. Keeping your atomizer in for longer than the recommended time period could cause leaking and an unenjoyable vape experience.
- So, what’s the difference between regulated and unregulated mods? For starters, the biggest difference between the two is that all regulated mods allow for fine tuning of your wattage/voltage settings. The circuit board in a regulated device consistently maintains your wattage as the battery drains during use. Regulated mods also carry a variety of safety features that prevent battery malfunctions and electrical shorts. On the other hand, unregulated devices or “mech mods” require a general knowledge of electricity. Unregulated devices don’t have any circuitry so all the power from the battery is being pushed directly to the coil. Since there isn’t a circuit in unregulated devices; when the battery starts to diminish so does your wattage. With that being said, there isn’t a right or a wrong choice. It's more about personal preference when it comes to deciding to go unregulated or regulated. Happy vaping!
The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Call Of Duty: WWII Its finally here and we love it! The series has brought back the nostalgia of a World War II themed game. Activision did a phenomenal job of making sure World War 2 felt fast-paced and fun without watering down the product. I personally was relieved to see the drastic changes to series, ESPECIALLY after last years Infinite Warfare. Gone are the days of jet-packs and wall running. Thank God! While my normal routine every year is to hop straight into multiplayer, this year I opted for the campaign. WW2’s campaign takes viewers through a dark time during history. The graphics are unreal, it’s like you're watching a movie! Activision’s rendition of World War II really makes you feel connected to characters in a way that we’ve never seen before.There were times during the campaign where I was genuinely mad/sad that one of my platoon mates died. Finally, multiplayer is fixed! Time to kill has been tweaked and the hitmarkers feel great! Scorestreaks really mean something now. My biggest complaint so far with WW2 is the amount of maps at launch. 9 total maps?! Cmon that’s a joke compared to the normal 13. Other than that WW2 Comment below and let us know what you think of WW2?
It’s that time Fuzionheadz! The second annual Fuzion Vapor Costume Contest is here! The 1st place winner gets a Hex Ohm! (3) 2nd place winners will receive a 50$ gift card to the Fuzion Vapor online store and (2) 3rd place winners will receive a 25$ gift card to the Fuzion Vapor online store! The costumes will be judged off of creativity and originality. The winners will be judged from Oct 27th – Oct 31st and announced November 3rd at 12pm. Best of luck!
Here are the Rules!
- Must be 18 or of legal age
- Must provide proof of age
- Must incorporate a sign with the #FuzionCostumeContest17 with your picture
- To enter tag @FuzionVapor to any of our social media platforms (FB, IG, Twitter, or Snapchat--> @Fuzion_Vapor)
- All submissions must be in by midnight of October 31st
- Let’s talk nicotine! We all remember the first time walking into your local vape shop and being overwhelmed with all the many options of flavors and mods. R.E.L.A.X. We got you! It’s about first finding a device that best suits your tobacco consumption. Your device is the foundation, without a good foundation your setup can be doomed from the start. Trust me! The first question you should ask yourself is “how much do I smoke?”. This can be the pivotal decision that can either turn you on or off of vaping. One of the most common mistakes that are made by novice vapers is that they simply aren’t getting enough nicotine. Your nicotine can be set from a few variables. For instance, how many cigarettes you smoke or the type of cigarettes you smoke could have a huge effect when choosing a nicotine level. A good rule of thumb that I like to use is; if you’re a light smoker you should start towards the lower end of the spectrum like 0,1.5,3 and 6. For medium smokers start at 6,12, and in some cases 18 and last but not least heavy smokers should try 18, 24, and in some cases 36. Remember vaping is subjective and everyone’s body will react and absorb nicotine at different rates. Don’t be afraid to go up or down if you think your nicotine isn’t enough or is too much. Key indicators to look for if you feel like you’re not getting enough is “chain vaping”. “Chain vaping” is when the user takes multiple draws in a small-time frame. You’ll know if you’re chain vaping because your mod will be hot to the touch usually in the location of where your tank and mod meet. A tell-tell sign that you have too much nicotine is heart palpitations or headache. Both symptoms can be cured by drinking a generous amount of water. In conclusion, don’t be afraid to try out different nicotine levels to get the one that works for you
- Hey Fuzionheadz! I know that header got you guys. Listen…. Vaping is very subjective. For instance, I love fruity flavors; don’t know what the vape world would be without that flavor profile however, I’m 50/50 on whether I’m going to like a bakery flavor or not. Not many vapers, experienced and beginners know this but WATTAGE!! Wattage can greatly affect the way certain flavors taste. Yes, that’s right Fuzionheadz WATTAGE! Lower wattages bring out more of the sweet fruits that we see used in the industry. Whereas higher wattages bring out more of the bakery in juices. So, with that said hold off just a little bit longer on throwing away that “nasty” juice. Try different out different wattages, you never know!
Ok, I know I'm late to the party but I have finally discovered Game of Thrones. I almost feel like the first person who discovered fire! I started Game of Thrones since it was coming back from it’s break. So far I have made it about 5 episodes in and I love the writing and character development that the show brings to the stage. Since were on the topic of binge watching TV shows. Leave a comment below on what shows we should check out. We like a little bit of everything; from horror to comedy.
- We finally made it Fuzionheadz! It’s been a long one and what better way to bring in the weekend than a Fuzion Friday Swag Contest! Here are the rules to enter: 1)Repost the picture above on any social media platform and tag @FuzionVapor 2) Comment “done” underneath the BLOG 3) YOU MUST DO ALL STEPS TO BE ENTERED. I repeat you must do ALL steps 4) Winners will be chosen at random and announced Monday 5) MUST be of legal age to participate and be able to show I.D. Welcome to Fuzion Friday, may the odds be ever in your favor!
- On July 28, FDA Commissioner Gottlieb announced a new comprehensive plan for FDA tobacco regulations with a strong focus on nicotine content. We at FuZion found the announcement encouraging or manufacturers and consumers of ENDS products. The comprehensive plan acknowledges the continuum of risk for tobacco products and the positive role that ENDS can play in addressing combustible tobacco use. The announcement addressed: -FDA seeking to lower nicotine levels in combustible tobacco products -FDA is extending the marketing application deadline for ENDS products to August 8, 2022 to encourage innovation -FDA intends to set products safety standards for ENDS components such as batteries and e-liquid packaging to lower risk of harm to users and exposure to children -FDA intends to give manufacturers more clarity in what information must be contained in marketing applications and how they will be reviewed. Overall, the announcement marks a step in the right direction by the FDA and we look forward to the new approach.
- Justin “The Highlight” Gaethje wins his first fight in his UFC debut. The fireworks were saved for the main event of TUF 25! Justin Gaethje (18-0) squared off with Blackzillian fighter Michael Johnson (17-12) in the lightweight bout at the Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena. Justin rocked Michael Johnson with huge haymakers scoring a TKO in the final seconds of the 2nd round. Both fighters totaled 195 strikes in less than 2 rounds of competition. Gaethje hasn’t even sniffed a defeat in nearly 6 years. Justin’s winning streak is the third longest among UFC fighters. Justin has already called out his next fight, asking for Tony Ferguson in an interview with Fox Sports.